traditional skin softening treatment direct from the moroccan hammam.
• scented with eucalyptus and naturally rich in vitamin e
• the gel-like soap made from saponified olive oil acts as a body masque and is a moroccan specialty.
• beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in moroccan
part of a beloved beauty ritual, this soap is imported directly from morocco.
• to cleanse: massage a tablespoon of savon noir onto skin or washcloth in bath or shower and rinse off.
• for skin cleansing and softening: after 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. skin will be softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
• for best results, use kahina giving beauty moroccan kessa glove.
• may also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.
saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil